Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WEEK 3
We have started formal testing . Your child will be tested on: Listening, Reading Comprehension, Reading Vocabulary and Mathematics plus their Basic Facts.

The sound for the week is 'dr'.
Make sure you learn your list words!

Send along a photo of 'Grandparents'. We are going to use them inside a homemade frame.(I will copy them so don't worry)

Writing
Our new topic is A Moment in Time. Rocco wrote-
Meeting My New Teacher
I felt nervous as an All Black in the finals when I walked into my new class. It sounded like Mum's chatting and kids playing happily. I saw smiles like the found gold and eyes made out of silver. The room was as colourful as a rainbow! I agree that everyone had a magnificent great day.

Please add comments to our site, we love to read what ypu think.
Have a good week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment